- Rector's Cate Named to Miss ASU Court (2/15/18)
- Local School Board Meet, Principal Contracts Extended (2/15/18)
- Blankenship Remembered at PHS (2/15/18)
- CCAC Night of Chocolate Saturday (2/15/18)
- Piggott Council Updated on Prospects, Street Project (2/8/18)
- Daddy Daughter Dance Saturday (2/8/18)
- Rector Council Hears Support for Proposed Ordinance (2/8/18)
- CCAC Night of Chocolate at Hand (2/8/18)
- Piggott School Board Updated on Roof Project (2/8/18)
- Entries Sought For Ryan Rogers Memorial Cook-Off (2/8/18)
- Tribe Drops Pair on Senior Night to Corning (2/15/18)
- Lady 'Hounds Roll over Flippin at District (2/15/18)
- Finals Set in Junior District at RHS (2/8/18)
- Mohawk Junior Girls Advance, Boys Fall in District Action (2/8/18)
- Cougars Set for Senior Night and District Play (2/8/18)
- Mohawk Hoops Season Winding Down (2/8/18)
John Albert Douglas (2/15/18)John Albert Douglas, of Piggott, Ark., was born October 12, 1939, near Caraway, Ark., to Walter William and Roxie (Foust) Douglas. He passed away Tuesday, February 13, 2018, at St. Bernards Medical...
Gayla Joan Nichols (2/15/18)Gayla Joan Nichols, 63, of Piggott, Ark., passed away February 13, 2018, at the Piggott Community Hospital, in Piggott. She was born on April 20, 1954, in Piggott, and was the daughter of the late...
Donald Lex Haddon (2/14/18)Donald Lex Haddon, son of the late Lex Haddon and Ruth (McCumber) Haddon, was born May 21, 1935, in Rector, Ark., and departed this life on February 13, 2018, at the age of 82 years. Donald married...
James Russell "Buzz" Ray (2/12/18)James Russell “Buzz” Ray, 62, of Rector, Ark., died Sunday, February 11, 2018, at his home. He was born November 2, 1955, in St. Louis, Mo., and retired from Monroe Auto Equipment. Buzz loved playing...
Cecil Bradford Simpson (2/12/18)Cecil Bradford Simpson, 92, of Rector, Ark., passed away on February 10, 2018, at UAMS in Little Rock, Ark. He was born March 29, 1925, to the late Shelly and Gertie (Tinsley) Simpson. His favorite...
Wilma Mobley (2/9/18)Wilma Mobley, 84, of Pollard, Ark., passed away February 7, 2018, at her home in Pollard. She was born on March 13, 1933, in Holcomb Mo., and was the daughter of the late James Obie and Stella Jane...