- PHS Hosts Spring Fest (3/23/18)
- Rector School District Staff Learns Safety Measures (3/23/18)
- Piggott Council Support Street Project (3/23/18)
- CCAC Student Art Show a Success (3/15/18)
- Rector FFA Dinner and Auction Held (3/15/18)
- Piggott School Board Meets, Re-news Contracts (3/15/18)
- Clay County Recognized as Purple Heart County (3/15/18)
- Piggott FFA Enjoys Success at CDE (3/15/18)
- Rector School Board Re-Hires Staff (3/15/18)
- Contested Races Develop as Filing Deadline Passes (3/8/18)
- Lady Cougars Roll Into Spring Break With Win (3/23/18)
- Piggott Softball Squad Notches Win in Blast (3/23/18)
- Baseball Mohawks Post Strong Start (3/15/18)
- Lady Mohawk Softball Squad Off to Rough Start (3/15/18)
- Cougar Softball and Baseball Teams In Early Season Play (3/15/18)
- MHS Baseball and Softball Update (3/15/18)
Rickey Gerane Woods, Sr. (3/20/18)Rickey Gerane Woods, Sr., was born on December 18, 1956, in Waukegan, Ill., to Doyne Woods and Doris (Roark) Cook and passed away on March 17, 2018, at his son Mitchell and wife Ashley's home in...
Debby Pence (3/19/18)Debby Pence, 60, of Corning, Ark., passed away March 16, 2018, at St. Bernardís Medical Center in Jonesboro, Ark. Born October 15, 1957, in Jonesboro, Debby was a retired florist. She enjoyed...
Robert Earl Knipple (3/15/18)Robert Earl Knipple, 90, of Piggott, Ark., passed away Wednesday, March 14, 2018, at Piggott Community Hospital. Earl was born in Blytheville, Ark., to C.W. and Norene (Evans) Knipple. He was retired...
Doris Erwin (3/15/18)Doris Erwin, 81 of Poplar Bluff, Mo., formerly of Piggott, Ark., passed from this life on March 13, 2018, at the Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center. She was born February 11, 1937, in Rector Ark.,...
Mary Moody (3/12/18)Mary Moody, 73, of Piggott, Ark., passed away March 7, 2018, at the Piggott Community Hospital in Piggott. She was born July 13, 1944, in Kennett, Mo., the daughter of the late Earnest and Edna...
Mary Virginia Cox Howell Menser (3/12/18)Mary Virginia Cox Howell Menser, 93, of Piggott, Ark., passed away March 9, 2018, at the General Baptist Nursing Home in Piggott. She was born June 16, 1925, to Ella Elizabeth Moore Cox and James...